Yesterday, I went to Ali's birthday party. He is one of our Turkish friends. It was held at the movie theater. We watched the SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water. So I decided to write a
review on it for the This and That, Here and There Blog. Here it is:
My Rating: 4/5 Stars
What It is About:
So one day, SpongeBob and Plankton are fighting over the Secret Krabby Patty formula, when suddenly, "Poof!", it disappears. So when no one believes them, they are forced to work on a "te-am". They build a time machine out of Karen, Plankton's computer wife, and go back in time to change history, but accidentally get the wrong formula.
So they gather a team to get out of water, create their own superpowers, and battle Burgerbeard.
Will they be able to defeat him? Or will Bikini Bottom be doomed forever? Find out in this hilarious new movie!
- A few funny parts from the commercials didn't happen in the movie. For example, the scene where Squidward (AKA Sour Note) gets stuck in bubble wrap and says, "What is this diabolical thing?!" never happened in the real movie. Yet, they still show it in the current trailers.
- The name of the movie was "Sponge Out of Water" even though most of the movie was held underwater. They could have been out of water at the beginning of the movie. I guess there had to be an explanation for why they were out of water in the first place. But they could have made the backstory shorter.
- I kind of liked the song when SpongeBob and Plankton went time traveling. It was also in the credits.
- Towards the end, the singing seagulls and Bubbles the dolphin from the future had a epic rap battle.
- I didn't get to see the end credits scene (if there was any).
I highly recommend this movie to all SpongeBob fans.
Be sure to like and subscribe to this blog. Very soon it will have 1000 viewers!
Stay tuned for more on This and That, Here and There. Bye!
Well, that’s a pretty good rating and I am sure people are going to add this to their list. I was just finding more shows by Andy Yeatman online because his shows were educating and I want my kids to watch entertaining and educating shows in order to grow up wisely.ReplyDelete